Auction Terms & Conditions Please, read ALL of our terms & conditions before bidding. Thank You.
2. A 13% BUYERS PREMIUM will apply to each item unless declared otherwise or 10% Buyer's Premium for Cash / Approved Check or echeck. Sales tax of 6% will be applied to the total amount. A $14 Title Fee is charged on all vehicles requiring titles by Idaho Law. Personal checks will be approved / accepted after a customer establishes a purchase history at 5 auctions with no issues AND has spent a total of at least $1,000.
3. All items are offered for sale as is, where is and no special warranty or guarantee is made or implied as to condition, authenticity or era of any described item. All items are offered for sale to the highest bidder and the bidders must establish to their own satisfaction the authenticity and condition before bidding. All sales are final, no refunds, no exceptions, NO CHARGEBACKS
4. Auction sales are strictly for cash, cashier's check or personal check with prior approval, Credit / Debit Card or echeck. All sales are final at the close of the internet bidding.
5. NO credit /debit card payments for firearm purchases.
6. Out of State Bidders will be required to pay by echeck for firearm purchases or for purchases over $500. ID will be required for all out of state purchases. Items will ship after echeck funds are deposited usually 5-7 business days.
7. BIDDING ONLINE ONLY. We accept only bidding online. If you do not have access to a computer but wish to bid the auction barn will create an account for you and bid on your behalf.
8. All items purchased by the successful bidder must be paid for on the day after the auction closes. Items purchased must be removed on the specified day unless other arrangements have been made. A Storage fee will apply to items held beyond the scheduled pickup day.
9. The highest bidder online will prevail. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid not believed to be in good faith. Should any disputes arise between bidders the decision of the Auctioneer in the exercise of judgment as to the successful bidder will be final.
10. All items offered for sale in this auction will be offered for sale by auction only and there are no presales.
11. The Auctioneer or Auction House assumes no responsibility for errors in the catalog, advertising or on the part of the bidder.
12. Idaho Sales Tax is payable by all buyers liable to tax. No sales tax will be charged for shipments out of state. Out of state bidders who pick up in person WILL be charged sales tax. All Dealers must provide a valid ST-101 for Tax-Exempt Status.
13. Consignors are not allowed to bid on their own merchandise nor have any agent bid on their behalf. If the Auctioneer recognizes such bidding or is advised of the same he may withdraw any or all lots consigned by the offender and will publicly recognize that consignor and/or will block that offender's bid account.
14. New bidders / Out of State Bidders accounts may be limited or will be required to supply a $50 Deposit to be applied to their purchase until their account has been established.
15. Out of State Bidders will be required to pay by echeck for Gun purchases or for purchases over $500. ID will be required for all out of state purchases. Items will ship after echeck funds are deposited usually 5-7 business days.
16. Bidders with poor reputation though hi-bid™ will be approved at the auctioneer's sole discretion and requirements and may be required to place a deposit.
17. THE ACCEPTANCE OF HIGH BID BY THE AUCTIONEER CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AND BINDING CONTRACT WITH THE BUYER AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE UNDER IDAHO STATE LAW.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms