Auction Terms & Conditions Please, read ALL of our terms & conditions before bidding. Thank You.
1. A 13% BUYERS PREMIUM will apply to each item unless declared otherwise. 10% Buyers Premium for Cash / Check. Sales tax of 6% will be applied on total amount. A $14 Title Fee is charged on all vehicles requiring titles by Idaho Law.
2. All items are offered for sale as is, where is and no special warranty or guarantee is made or implied as to condition, authenticity or era of any described item. All items are offered for sale to the highest bidder and the bidders must establish to their own satisfaction the authenticity and condition before bidding. All sales are final, no refunds, no exceptions, NO CHARGE BACKS
3. Auction sales are strictly for cash, cashier's check or personal check with prior approval , Visa, Master Card, or Debit Card. All sales are final at the close of the internet bidding.
4. BIDDING ONLINE ONLY. We accept only bidding online. If you do not have access to a computer but wish to bid the auction barn will create an account for you and bid on your behalf .
5. All items purchased by the successful bidder must be paid for on the day after the auction closes. Items purchased must be removed on the specified day of pick-up unless other arrangements have been made. Items not picked up within 3 business days will be charged storage at minimum $15/week. Higher storage fees apply to large lots and furniture.
6. The highest bidder online will prevail. The Auctioneer reserves the right to refuse any bid not believed to be in good faith. Should any disputes arise between bidders the decision of the Auctioneer in the exercise of judgement as to the successful bidder will be final.
7. All items offered for sale in this auction will be offered for sale by auction only and there are no presales.
8. The Auctioneer or Auction House assumes no responsibility for errors in the catalog, advertising or on the part of the bidder.
9. Idaho Sales Tax is payable by all buyers liable to tax. No sales tax will be charged for shipments out of state. Out of state bidders who pickup in person WILL be charged sales tax. All Dealers must provide a valid resale number upon registration and fill out Idaho Resale Card prior to bidding for Tax Exempt Status.
10. Consignors are not allowed to bid on their own merchandise or have any agent bid on their behalf. If the Auctioneer recognizes such bidding or is advised of the same he may withdraw any or all lots consigned by the offender and will publicly recognize that consignor.
11. New bidders / Out of State Bidders accounts will be limited or will be required to supply a $50 Deposit to be applied to their purchase until their account has been established.
12. THE ACCEPTANCE OF HIGH BID BY THE AUCTIONEER CONSTITUTES A LEGAL AND BINDING CONTRACT WITH THE BUYER AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE UNDER IDAHO STATE LAW.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms